The incumbent is responsible for assisting customers in day to day transactions, maintaining cash drawer, closing bank as necessary and answering telephone in a courteous manner.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times. This duty is performed daily.
- Handle deposits, withdrawals, money orders, cashier checks, travelers check, gift cards and credit card advances.
- Maintain customers savings passbooks and Christmas club passbooks.
- Print counter checks and deposit slips for customers.
- Balance and maintain cash drawer.
- Perform opening and closing procedures as assigned.
- Perform end of day recap in absence of Senior Teller.
- Receive federal tax deposits and balance at end of day.
- Close checking and savings accounts as necessary.
- Transfer funds and keep journal.
- Process night deposits.
- Answer telephone in a courteous manner.
- Accept loan payments.
- Stock desk/teller supplies.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
High school diploma or GED, with particular emphasis during high school in office skills, shop skills, or others, plus 12 to 18 months related experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Intermediate: Word Processing/Typing
Basic: 10-Key, Alphanumeric Data Entry, Database
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodation@AnstaffBank.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.